Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank you

Sometimes you just have to say thank you. Thank you to my family. Thank you to my friends. Thank you to my cats ( they do make me smile and giggle). We were at a funeral today for a friends father, he was 87. How lucky we are that our parents lived so long. I apologize for having been so whiny in my short life, our parents lived through so much. This father today was in a Siberian POW camp for 4 years. He landed in Canada with his wife and 2 daughters and $40 and worked hard and made a wonderful life for his family. How can anything in my life compare to that. I have been so spoilt. Thank you Canada for allowing me to have the wonderful life that I have. Tonight, I had a wonderful dinner with wonderful friends that I love dearly. I have a large (very large) family and I am so lucky to have them all in my life and all I can say is THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, I am so lucky and blessed. Yes, I know I use the "I" word way too much in this short paragraph, but yes I am so thankful. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment